We know making the trip to our office may be too difficult, overwhelming and time-consuming, our therapists can come to you.
Do You Need In Home Therapy?
At Reddy Care Physical Therapy, we take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal health. We want you to get rid of the pain that prevents you from leading an active lifestyle as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why we provide in home services! If you’ve been putting off physical therapy, Reddy-Care in home Services is the perfect option for you.
Call 516 829-0030 or fax MD prescription to 516 466- 7723
Our scheduling and insurance management team is available to assist in getting a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist to your home immediately.
We Bring Therapy to You!
Covered by ALL Major insurances and Medicare plans
No restrictions on when you can start
We can treat you in the home if the hospital has stopped seeing you
~ 1 hour one to one treatments
Scheduled rapidly - within 48-72 hours
Physical and Occupational Therapy
Can treat any and all conditions in the home- not limited by insurance
Serving Nassau, Queens, Suffolk, Brooklyn and Staten Island areas
We are not a hospital based home care or home care agency
Therapists brings equipment to you
Over 75+ providers
We know making the trip to our office may be too difficult, overwhelming and time-consuming, so our physical therapists can come to you! The goal of our in home Services is to help you maximize your overall independence and wellness in the comfort, convenience, and privacy of your own home – no more driving to and waiting for your appointment. Enjoy quality one-on-one time getting better quickly and easily!
in home care was developed with you and your physical limitations in mind and can give you the opportunity to enjoy convenient, accessible outpatient therapy personalized to your specific needs. In fact, when it comes to one-on-one physical therapy for folks with restrictions, there’s no better choice than in home care. Why? Your body is unique, and our friendly, skilled and certified physical therapists know that.
Each time we make a trip to your home, your own private physical therapist will focus on your needs and the right therapy for you, targeting the source of pain. Your physical therapist will keep both your mind and body moving through therapeutic exercises and other interventions proven to alleviate pain and improve your posture, strength, endurance, balance, flexibility, range of motion and quality of life.
In fact, our care is proven to release endorphins that help relieve your symptoms by energizing and lifting your mood, getting you back to living a happy, healthy and pain-free life!
What better way to start your road to recovery than in the comfort of your own home?
Also, keep in mind: not only are our In Home Services affordable, but they’re considered outpatient therapy by Medicare Part B and most private insurance carriers. In fact, rates are similar to outpatient therapy in our clinic – but what we do is much more effective and functional.
What Are You Looking For?
- Back Pain Relief
- Knee Pain Relief
- Foot Pain Relief
- Hand Pain Relief
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Shoulder Pain Relief
Patients Prefer in home Therapy
- Patients work with the same physical therapist for 45-55 minutes in a one-on-one session. This personal attention maintains continuity of treatment and assures the patient a rapid progression of care.
- Patients can rehabilitate in familiar surroundings. At home family and friends can also help provide support.
- Patients may be discharged from the hospital sooner. Our therapists are often able to initiate care on the day after a referral is made.
- Patients save time, energy and expense by not having to travel to outpatient physical therapy offices. With many patients traveling after sustaining an injury or having surgery may be too difficult.
Physical Therapy Indicators
We can treat all patients with the indications below.
Loss of motion and stiffness
Pain limiting function
Difficulty With Ambulation
- Inappropriate Use of an Assisted Device
- Assisted Device Fitting
- Unsteady Gait
- Freezing Gait Pattern or Difficulty Stopping Self
- Poor Posture
Difficulty With ADLs
- Dependent with Dressing, Feeding, and Bathing
- Memory Loss and Trouble Following Directions
- Dependent with Bed Mobility
Difficulty With Transfers
- Requires Assistance or Several Attempts with Transfers.
- Education on Use of Adaptive Equipment
- Changes in Vitals and Cognitive Status with Changed
- Need for Joint Stability During Transfers
Post Surgery/Post Hospitalization
Can be be seen after hospital home care session
All post surgeries - Knee/hip/spine/shoulder etc.
Hospitalization after falls
Discharged early from hospital
Problems with Sitting and Standing Unsupported
- Fear of Falling
- Frequently Documented Falls
- Need for Home Safety Evaluation
- Complaints of Dizziness
- Problems with Sitting and Standing Unsupported
- Excessive Fatigue and Reports of Feeling Tired
- Recent Illness or Exacerbation
- Prior Hospitalization or Surgery
- Need for Energy Conservation Training
- Decrease Strength and Flexibility
Fine and gross motor skills
- Vertigo/Dizziness with Certain Positions
- Ringing in Ear
- Hearing or Vision Changes
- Headaches, Migraines, Head/Neck Pain
Who Bills Under Medicare?
- Hospital CareSkilled Nursing Facility Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Licensed Home Health Agencies for PT and OT
- Private home-therapy practices such as Reddy-Care in home Services
- Outpatient Clinics
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
Will Medicare Pay For Me Receiving Therapy In My Home?
Yes, you can receive physical therapy in your own home. Our services will be covered by Medicare Part B. We will verify your benefits prior to treatment to make sure you have coverage for treatment in your home.
How Many Physical Therapy Visits Does Medicare Cover?
With Medicare Part B coverage, each patient gets around 20-30 visits every year. The limit for in home services is shared with what is used for outpatient PT services. Therapy will continue as long as it is deemed medically necessary.
What Conditions Will Medicare Part B Cover Rehabilitative Services For?
Medicare Part B will cover for PT Services in your home under the following conditions:
- Functional Impairment in Your Daily Environment
- You DO NOT require skilled nursing care
- You ARE NOT classified as “homebound”
- You completed Part A therapy in the home, but still have not reached your goals or your optimal level of functioning
- You want to reach your prior level of functional independence
- Any flare-ups of arthritis, MS, PD, etc that significantly affects function and requires the skill of a therapist to treat.
- Any progressive degenerative condition that may require intermittent therapy services to determine the need for assistive equipment in your home.
What Is The Cost Covered By Medicare For The Therapy Services?
The average cost of 10 visits billed under Medicare Part B is only $850. Medicare pays 80%, and typically the other 20% is paid through the patient’s secondary insurance coverage. The 80%-20% billing ratio mirrors how the patient currently pays for his or her physician visits, lab work, specialists, etc. under Medicare.