We provide In Home Physical & Occupational Therapy to the following areas:
Queens, Farmingdale, Massapequa, Plainedge, Amityville, Dix Hills, Huntington, Melville, Syosset, Wyandanch, West Babylon, East Meadow, Freeport, Rockville Centre, Valley Stream, Floral Park, Long Beach, Forest Hills, Brooklyn, Forest Hills, Crown Heights, Sheepshead Bay, Smithtown, Sayville, Islip, Happauge, Deer park, Lindenhurst, Centereach, St. James, Ozone Park, Astoria, Jackson Heights, Maspeth, Forest Hills, Richmond Hills, Howard Beach, South Ozone Park, Long Island City, Rego Park, Elmhurst, Forest Hills, and more!
Please contact the office to see if we can service in home therapy in your area.
Our In Home Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
Can Come to Your Home Right Now
No Need to Worry About the Coronavirus
Our home therapy program is one to one, therapist and patient.
1. All therapists take their temperature and assess risks before each treatment
2. All therapists are required to wear masks in order to see a patient
3. All equipment and surfaces are disinfected prior to and after each session
4. Temperatures are taken and recorded in each patient's home before the session and survey questions are asked prior to treatment
5. Hand gloves are worn and hand washing is required before treatment
6. All paperwork and equipment is secure in a contamination-free space in our offices
7. High level screens - oxygen saturation rates, temperature, and surveys are measured daily and before each encounter
- No groups
- We have 90 therapists in the tri state area
- Don’t let your loved ones suffer without care during this unpredictable time
- Take action now
- Immobility is very dangerous even for a short period of time
- With growing concerns of contamination, many are turning to home therapy as a safe alternative to avoid large groups of people
- Our home therapists take precaution as instructed by the Center for Disease Control and use Environmental Protection Agency approved disinfecting products
- Our equipment is disinfected after every use to protect against any cross contamination
- Gloves and masks are also available to patients for every session should they choose to use them
- It’s important that patients not avoid therapy all together during this time as their condition may worsen
- We strive to make it possible for patients to continue receiving the care they need, in a safe and clean environment
Do You Need In Home Therapy?
At Reddy Care Physical Therapy, we take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal health. We want you to get rid of the pain that prevents you from leading an active lifestyle as quickly and easily as possible. That’s why we provide in home services! If you’ve been putting off physical therapy, Reddy Care In Home Services is the perfect option for you.
We Bring Therapy to You!
We know making the trip to our office may be too difficult, overwhelming and time-consuming, so our physical therapists and occupational therapists can come to you! The goal of our In Home Services is to help you maximize your overall independence and wellness in the comfort, convenience, and privacy of your own home – no more driving to and waiting for your appointment. Enjoy quality one-on-one time getting better quickly and easily!
In home care was developed with you and your physical limitations in mind and can give you the opportunity to enjoy convenient, accessible outpatient therapy personalized to your specific needs. In fact, when it comes to one-on-one physical therapy for folks with restrictions, there’s no better choice than in home care. Why? Your body is unique, and our friendly, skilled and certified physical therapists know that.
Each time we make a trip to your home, your own private physical therapist will focus on your needs and the right therapy for you, targeting the source of pain. Your physical therapist will keep both your mind and body moving through therapeutic exercises and other interventions proven to alleviate pain and improve your posture, strength, endurance, balance, flexibility, range of motion and quality of life.
In fact, our care is proven to release endorphins that help relieve your symptoms by energizing and lifting your mood, getting you back to living a happy, healthy and pain-free life!
What better way to start your road to recovery than in the comfort of your own home?
Also, keep in mind: not only are our InHome Services affordable, but they’re considered outpatient therapy by Medicare Part B and most private insurance carriers. In fact, rates are similar to outpatient therapy in our clinic – but what we do is much more effective and functional.
Download Our Referral Pad here.