Serving the Bayside & Farmingdale area, including Whitestone, Bay Terrace, Queens Village, and Little Neck
Aquatic therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy are available at this location!
208-32 Cross Island Parkway #32
Bayside, NY 11360
Mon – Fri: 7am – 8pm
Benefits of Aquatic therapy:
- Higher outcomes with workouts in half the time as land- based workouts
- Effective exercise for fitness, training, and conditioning
- Less impact and stress on joints
- Adjustable treadmill speeds allow for more controlled workouts
- Provides resistance throughout the range of motion with 360° of resistance for all movements.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
“I'm SO happy that ReddyCare PT has come to Bayside! And I feel very fortunate to have Kevin as my therapist. He is the consummate professional, extremely knowledgeable (he even, sometimes, seems to know my 'problem areas' before I do!), pleasant, friendly, and helpful. He is ably assisted by 'Chief Tech' Natalia... always 'right there,' ready to help. And that VIEW!!! ” ~ P.P.
Meet our new Bayside Clinical Director, Dr. Kevin Zemana, PT, DPT, COMT.
Dr. Zemana has been treating patients at Reddy Care for some time now and
we are excited to bring his talents to Bayside!
PT: Physical Therapist
DPT: Doctor in Physical Therapy
COMT: Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
The distinction of Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist is held by
Physical Therapists who complete a post-graduate specialization in the
field of neuro-muscular-skeletal disorders.
Download Our Referral Pad here.